Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What can be do in Lille, France




When we travel to any places then goes with some think like what is there for actions, and see. Just like things always occurs in our mind before traveling.
Some like that feeling occurred in my mind before leave the city for Lille, France. After that travel there, I was travel move on Paris next.


But in Lille watched number of outstanding places which is unbelievable and unforgettable. There are outstanding places to be located such as Marché de Wazemmes it is a open market but still close always on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and rest of day, it opens. Very interesting places and their street.
In additional number of historical places, museums, places are in my next travel tours on France. In France I was stayed at Lille France Hotels who is best service hotels as well as with best amenities.


If you visit in September then you can be see the great festival over there which held in ever September season thus here millions of peoples comes to Lille to watch this festival . I couldn’t get this, because I was there in may season.

No comments:

Post a Comment