Monday, June 28, 2010

Trip to St Robert



It was nice time when I passing to St. Robert, which is sited in USA, MO State. It was springtime when I caught it. We stayed to there for a while but when I heard about Onyx Mountain Caverns of Indian then I decided to stayed one or two days but I have not arrangement of stay thus back to city and found a room in hotels in St. Robert with more comfortable and all necessary thing I got in there.
Next morning reached to Onyx mountain caverns area where I saw nice picture on the wall, which was, hundred of years picture. There experience was so excellent for us. Full day I spent our time just only $7.
It was great experience and in evening ate delicious meals in our room rather then kitchen area available in our room nevertheless ate dinner to restaurant of hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment